Ca. 1840 The Kimbrough-Hehr house situated on 80+/- acres known as the Broadwell Community. The restored home is situated on the old Lexington to Covington Rd., which linked the Bluegrass to Northern KY & Cincinnati across the Ohio River. The farm came from a large land grant issued to Samuel McMillan, one of the first settlers in the county by Governor Patrick Henry of Virginia. Enter the foyer with original poplar flooring & beautiful stairway. Lg. living room, dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms & 1.5 baths. The rooms have original mantels, poplar flooring & 10.5 – 12 ft ceilings. A 1 story brick 3 room cottage is on the property. There is a brick smokehouse, ca. 1820 brick (covered w/ weatherboard). This structure has served as a tavern, general store, blacksmith shop, post office & a church. 5 bent barn, lg. machinery shed & riding arena. Henry Kinney, a landscape architect of the Ashland home/estate of Statesman Henry Clay before his ownership. 20 min to G-town, 30 min to Lex.